Below is a list of all Bank CD rates we have written about in the State of Texas. This list is updated frequently, and will include the highest CD rates from Cities within Texas.
If you are living in or working in the state of Texas you can find banks below which have special deals for specific periods of time. You will need to verify with each bank that the rate mentioned here on Money One Financial is still valid and can be obtained either in person or online.
Texas banks and credit Unions will be broken up into 4 sections for the state of Texas including North, East, South, and West cities. All CD rates in Texas cities including Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Austin, Corpus Christi, Amarillo, El Paso, Plano, Garland, Arlington and others will be covered. If you do not see a bank which you would like more information on feel free to email us and let us know.
The following listings are include all different terms ranging from 3 month certificate of deposits to 5 year CD rates. Please check back for more updates.
Texas CD Rates Bank Listings
- Sterling Bank CD Rates in Houston
- Amegy Bank CD Rates in Houston
- International bank of Commerce CD Rates in Laredo
- Woodforest National Bank CD Rates in Houston
- Bank of Texas CD Rates in Dallas
- Prosperity Bank CD rates in El Campo
- Sterling Bank CD rates in Houston
- PlainsCapital Bank CD rates in Lubbock
- Amarillo National Bank CD rates in Amarillo
- Credit Union Of Texas CD Rates in Dallas